Terms and conditions
If you’re using any service of our website Allassignmentservices.com, it means that you’re agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions. In case you disagree with the beneath listed T&C, then stop consuming the offerings on our website. The use of allassignmentservices.com is solely to be undertaken by means of those with the consenting age. If we found you, using our website inappropriately, you will be charged by law.
So when you’ve placed an order in writing, it denotes that you have undoubtedly agreed to all our listed T&C. Placing an order and consequently making payment means that you are legally confined to follow these Terms and Conditions.
Our terms and conditions are -
- a) We have no accountability or liability for any delay or disruption that may be confronted by you in getting access to our website. Although we are constantly there to provide you support. We don’t hold any legal responsibility for any damage or loss of information on your computer, network, or server.
- b) You cannot give your right to access the materials or the services, we are delivering to anybody else except we have given our written consent concerning this.
- c) We don’t allow you to use our website’s content for any commercial use, and you also can't modify or reproduce our content. Our services are only for non-commercial purposes.
- d) If bad grades are obtained by using our services, Rewriting is available but there will be no refund, as we consider the assignment as product and as soon as it is delivered it will be regarded as sold.
- e) We have all the rights to change/update our terms and conditions anytime without any approval. Only the most recent terms and conditions will be valid.
- f) We send updates and promotional offers to our customers through email, but they have the right to cancel this feature.